SIGNAL HILL - PONTA DO OURO
Early visitors to Ponta do Ouro will have fond memories of "Signal Hill"
It was one of the highest points in the area, besides the spectacular views of Ponta Bay on the seaward side, had a clearine of sight back to the RSA border.
In the days before sellphones in Mozambique, all the tourists in Ponta / Malongane area used to go there to call home or their businesses.
Also was the site of many 4x4 Driving competition to see who could make it up the hill - fuelled largely by those infamous Ponta buddies -"2M" & "R&R" !!!
It was a Daily Ritual and "Signal Hill" earned its place into the history book of Ponta, (hopefully when somebody decides to write it)
We have aquired the rights to develop the whole propery, and are initially busy with constructing a restuarant, on the main road between Ponta and Malongane.
In honour of the fun times and fond memories, it will be called "Signal Hill Restuarant", situated on "Signal Hill Beach Estate"
We want to theme the restuarant with pictures taken over the years by visitors to the hill.
So if you have any photos of any activity on the hill, from those early days, please share them with us.
The 5 best picures selected will earn 3 FREE NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION in PONTA BEACH CAMPS SEAFRONT EN-SITE UNITS.
Please see procedures below
1.email your high res pictures to email@example.com
2.In subject line of email put "SH photo - and your initials & surname"
3. Post also on our Dedicated Facebook Page SIGNAL HILL PHOTO COMPETITION.
RULES OF COMPETITION
1. You can enter as many photos as you like
2. The decision as to the 5 prize winners will be announced on the 8th December 2017
2. The judge’s decision will be final.
3. No correspondence in regard to judge’s decision will be final
5. Any photo’s submitted to the competition may be used by Signal Hill Restaurant and Signal Hill Beach Estate (The Developers) in anyway it decides, in their sole discretion.
6. The submitter of any photos warrants that they are the photographer, or have permission of the photographer to submit such pictures.
7. They indemnify the Developers from any legal action and claims which may result from their use of the pictures.
8. By entering the completion, and submitting any photos or images, the submitter is deemed to have accepted these conditions